Thursday, January 25, 2007

My first blog. I gotta tell you, I'm pretty excited.

Welcome to The Sensitive Guy Blog Experience. I chose that name for a lot of reasons, but mainly because, even though I think I'm a pretty sensitive guy (my wife thinks so, at least most of the time), I know I still blow it a lot. So, I was just thinking that it would be cool to exchange thoughts and experiences with others guys and ladies...see where this could go. It does seem like there's a growing need for people to really listen to each other these days...such a simple way to show they care, yet it's not always so easy. I know I always want to jump into solution mode when somebody presents a problem to me and more often than not, people just want to be heard...really heard. Would love to hear from you.

~ Jason

1 comment:

Vladimir Einstienear said...

Dude, I really like your blog. because of your rare personality.

I think It would be better if you had a "follow" gadget so I can follow your blogs.

I also think it might be good if you could follow some of my blogs.